Your privacy is important to us. Temiart will share your information with others only in the ways described in this policy, and we will never sell or rent your information. Temiart may collect information from you in several ways on our website to either facilitate or fulfill your order, share updates with you via e-newsletter or e-mail, or communicate with you about your order. We provide this notice describing our online information practices to help you protect your privacy. All information given to Temiart by you is kept secure.
- PASSIVE DATA COLLECTION & COOKIES
- OPTING OUT OF COOKIES
- Some people prefer not to allow cookies, and most browsers give you the ability to manage cookies to suit your preferences. You can decide whether or not to accept a cookie by setting your browser to notify you when you receive one. In some browsers, you can also set up rules to manage cookies on a site-by-site basis, which gives you more control over your privacy. This means that you can allow cookies only from the sites you trust. You can find more information about cookies on the All About Cookies website.
- INFORMATION SHARING
- In some cases, Temiart may use outside vendors to ship products directly to you. Please note that these companies do not store, share, or retain your information for secondary purposes, and they do not see any of your financial information or details. We may share your information when it is required to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
If you have signed up for our e-newsletter, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the e-mail message. If you choose to unsubscribe, we will not store your information or share it with third parties.
- We do request information from you when you place an order with us. During the checkout process, you must provide your contact information (such as name and mailing address) and financial information (such as credit card number, credit card expiration date, etc.). This information is used solely for billing purposes and to fulfill your order. We do not store or retain our customers’ financial information. If Temiart has trouble processing your order, the information you have provided may be used to contact you to help resolve the problem. All transactions on the Temiart site are processed securely through Paypal.
- Temiart may occasionally run contests that request information from you or that require you to share details, such as your name and city. By submitting materials for our contests, you agree that we can share these materials with our community of readers.
- EXTERNAL LINKS
- We may include links to other sites on our website. These third party links may have independent or unique privacy policies. Temiart assumes no responsibility or liability for the activities and content of these external sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to review the privacy policies of every website that gathers personally identifiable information. We wish to safeguard the integrity of our own website, and we encourage feedback about external sites (including broken links).
- POLICY CHANGES
- Any changes we decide to make to our policy privacy will be posted on this page. Policy changes will apply only to information gathered after the date of the change. This policy was last modified on January 31, 2019.
If you have any questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please e-mail us at info@Temiart.com or send us a message via the form in the Contact section of our website.